Monday, February 22, 2016

I'm baaaaaack!

Here's a little snippet of life lately. It's been almost 2 years since I last updated my blog. Going to get back into it little by little when I have time. I will start with Antonia's 5th birthday and party. Patty this is for you!

Drea

Papa back from a 10-day trip to London the night before Babis's birthday. 


Chocolate banana bread "cupcakes" with sprinkles for her class at school

Early morning presents and cinnamon rolls!


All she ever wants is new dresses. This one is an Anna Coronation day dress. She wears it whenever she can.

We picked her up for a birthday lunch at a restaurant and the shock to her routine caused some major grumpiness. Luckily a little simple sugars helped that clear up. 







Birthday party at a Kid's gym: huge success! Less work for me! I just baked the cake and dealt with party favors. 







1 comment:

  1. Thanks Drea, love the update. Saw it the very first night! My daily checking of the blog has paid off (2yrs later)!

    ReplyDelete