Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Cozy home time

Just a few pictures from everyday life here at home! Now that it's fall, we spend a lot of time reading, snuggling, sleeping, and cooking. 


Raggedy Ann was the nightly cat offering one night. The offerings are getting bigger! He loves us! 
I came down to the kitchen one morning and Antonia was helping herself to some ice cream for breakfast
We just voted

Guillaume came home from work with a rip in the elbow of his shirt one night. So we ripped his shirt to shreds to the delight of Babis who whoop laughed the whole time.


Antonia's first TACO night!

You're doing it wrong, kid

I tried to decorate for the season but my squash has been reclaimed as babies. 


Pizza night with Elleana and Tilly!








My first loaf of bread with the wild fresh yeast a yoga buddy gave me!


17 week baby bump. Please disregard toilet in background. 


First snow. Candle season is in FULL SWING at this house!



I couldn't find Antonia and she wouldn't answer me. Turns out she snuck off to watch Winnie the Pooh and poo. 


November 


She snuck off and turned on the shower light so she could read in peace.



Holiday festival in Aspinwall, just across the river.




Big news, we've switched to a big girl bed! The crib has been put away in preparation for baby brother/sister


This was a bit of a weird experiment. I found a cookie recipe using chick peas, peanut butter, and agave that were supposedly "as good as the real thing." Wrong. There is no substituting butter and sugar. BUT. Antonia loved them. So  where my taste buds were too stubborn, I tricked her into eating healthy cookies.  


Dinner time fou rire

Post swimming. Papa can do no wrong lately. And I often hear, "I don't like you mama, I want papa." *sigh*

Pretending she's a dog in her crape. She wouldn't come out and "napped" in there for like 20 minutes. Weird child.

No comments:

Post a Comment