Sunday, January 26, 2014

Festive preparations

We had a long Christmas season this year, because it's the best way to beat the gloom of December. Though we left for Bozeman on Dec. 18, we got our house ready early, did lots of baking, decorating, and crafts. 



Our local Xmas tree vendor. 


Antonia came to one of my Christmas concerts and was very good through the whole concert. 



2nd Sunday of Advent breakfast



I made a "wreath" which I was very proud of thank you very much. 









I need the hat like Mama! I wear the cap when I go swimming. (and she's organizing shampoo bottles like Papa)

It's a boy!

We went to Phipps with two of our favorite families and the girls had a blast. 


Santa wasn't there that night, so we borrowed his chair for some portraits.


You can't get much more adorable than this. 

Antonia diligently finishing her salad even though her friends have left the table to play.




Saffron is my favorite color

Antonia initiating art projects. It's a first! 




I ended up making 2 more batches after these. Yum. 

No comments:

Post a Comment